List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Feature requests
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-10-08 20:39:29

Does anyone know for sure that someone is working on updating Quanta?

If so is there someplace to put in feature requests?

I've looked at the website and see where but if no one is working on it
why. Quanta is about the nicest webdev program I've used, but..............

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop