List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Adding personal tags
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-09-18 15:26:52

Tried it with three and two worked. Not to bad, two out of three.

Thanks for the help. I'll just have to work on the third and see what I
did wrong.

I just took over another web site and have about three thousand pages to
edit for a new server. This will help a _LOT_.

John Farrar wrote:
> As you say, Right Click toolbar > New Action
>
> Leave type as Tag
>
> Under "Detailed Settings" > Tag type in your tag text.
>
> Change the icon to one you want for the action and "apply".
>

> On Friday 18 Sep 2009 14:49:29 Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
>
>> It seems like I found this once but can't seem to find it now.
>>
>> I want to add some special tags so I can just click and add whatever.
>>
>> Lets say I want a button that insert "<a
>> href="javascript:mailto('swbell.net','bilwalsh')">" when I click it. I
>> tried to use the Right Click tool bar > New Action but can't figure out
>> how to make it work.
>>
>> Any help greatly appreciated.

Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
just pee on it and walk away