List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta & KDE4? openSuSE dumping KDE3 for 11.2 Release.
From:       elhui <estellnb () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2009-09-05 9:51:58

You may vote for a continued support of KDE3 by OpenSuSE 11.2 at
https://features.opensuse.org/306733.
KDE4 still simply does not come up to KDE3 in many other issues as well. It
has a lot of bugs and missing features which are present in KDE3. f.i.
KDE4-Konqueror still refuses to view a lot of www-pages KDE3-konqueror does
not have a problem with.