List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Fish Question
From:       Chris Bryant <list () bryantrv ! com>
Date:       2009-07-09 20:10:41

Not really a Quanta question, but... I've been using fish:// to work on a
server (via Konqueror 3.5.9 using KDE 3.5.10), and about half the time when I
edit a file and save, it saves locally, but doesn't save to the remote
server, until I close the file (Kate), then it asks if I want to upload the
changes.
Any way to get Kate to upload when I save?
--
Chris Bryant