List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] "The KFileReplace plugin could not be loaded"
From:       Mats Westholm <matswestholm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-05 10:30:20

I use OpenSuse 11.1. When starting Quanta Plus I got a message about
missing applications, plugins could not be used: KFileReplace,
KXSLDbg, KImageMapEditor, KLinkStatus. Install applications. Desktop
environment installed was Gnome.

I installed KFileReplace, then KDE4 and KDE3. It still didn't work.

I configured the plugin KFileReplace to the file
usr/lib/kde4/libkfilereplacepart.so. It's marked as valid in the Edit
Plugins window but when I start KFileReplace from the Plugins menu I
get error
"The KFileReplace plugin could not be loaded. Possible reasons are:
- KFileReplace is not installed;
- the file libkfilereplacepart.so is not installed or it is not reachable."

What can I try else?

Also I would like to know if it's needed to install KDE to use Quanta
Plus in general?

Thanks..