List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] CVS Issues
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-05-06 15:33:08

When I open Quanta I get this warning box:

<quote>
Some applications required for full functionality are missing:

- Cervisia [http://www.kde.org/apps/cervisia] - CVS management plugin
will not be available.

You may download the applications from the specified locations.
<unquote>

Cervisia _IS_ installed.

Is there someplace that I need to point Quanta to Cervisia?

This has been going on through the past couple versions of Kubuntu/KDE.

Current version Kubuntu 9.04 KDE 4.2.2 [ However Quanta reports KDE 3.5.10 ]