List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Annoying "font:" popup?? How to kill it?
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-29 7:18:38

Listmates,

	There is a significant annoyance with quanta that I would like to get rid of
if I can. This is on openSuSE 11.0 kde 3.5.10 "release 42". The problem has
been there as long as I can remember.

	The basic problem is that as I enter or edit a css style element, like:

	As soon as I get to the semi-colon ';' a silly 'font' popup appears preventing
me from doing anything else until I hit 'esc' or click with the mouse to make
it go away. This happens if I'm entering a new element or if I've backspaced
over the semi-colon and then type it again.

	I love the context sensitive pop-ups for the css elements, the help greatly so
I don't want to just turn them off. I do want to try and get rid of the 'font'
after semi-colon if I can.

	What say the experts?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.