List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Upgrade to Quanta Plus 3.5.9 broken: no mime types,
From:       Chris Bryant <list () bryantrv ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 23:10:20

On Thursday 26 February 2009 05:17:09 pm Andrew Lowe wrote:
> Also you probably should be running Quanta 3.5.10 if running KDE
> 3.5.10 - not that it hurts, but it does seem strange that your distro
> would not be providing the same versions.

I just moved from Kubuntu Hardy to Debian Lenny- checked my Quanta+ install,
and sure enough, it's 3.5.9, using KDE 3.5.10- very odd indeed (but then
Debian has a tendency to be very odd (c: ).

I'll wait a bit, then install from source if they don't update the repository,
though I've had zero issues using it (for a bunch of years).
--
Chris Bryant