Listmates, Does quanta have an autotext feature that would allow me to define custom tags that might take 1 variable and then assign the text to a tag? I can add an action to a tag, and that takes care of 90% of the problem, but I would like to be able to say "insert a tag and make the variable part '6'". What I am needing it for is footnotes. Footnote 1, Footnote 2, etc... So far I have just used a bash command line to generate the tags and created a file in my project that has 1-30 in it. The tags are: [1] [2] [3] ... then
  • Fn_1_TextHere.
  • Fn_2_TextHere.
  • Fn_3_TextHere.
  • ... I just used the following to make them: for((i=1;i<=30;i++));do \ echo "
  • Fn_${i}_TextHere.
  • "; \ done and then I have been copying them over one at a time as I need them. Which beats typing, but it would be nice if I could do something like assign:
  • Fn_${i}_TextHere.
  • as an action and then be able to specify a value for $i when I insert the tag, similar to how quanta already prompts you to fill in the rest of a css style like position: 'then the little window pops up and displays: static, relative, absolute....' that you can arrow down and choose from and hit return. It would be great if quanta had a generic integer value that you could place a placeholder in a tag and then have quanta pop-up the list of 1-50 or so to fill in the placeholder after you insert the tag. Does quanta have anything like that buried down in katepart somewhere? Thanks. -- David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. Rankin Law Firm, PLLC 510 Ochiltree Street Nacogdoches, Texas 75961 Telephone: (936) 715-9333 Facsimile: (936) 715-9339 www.rankinlawfirm.com _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta