List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Possible Bug with knotify on quanta 3.5 & openSuSE 11.0
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-23 5:44:00

Listmates:

	I notice when running quanta that I get pretty regular knotify crashes with
the backtrace window shown on the screen: See:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_bugs/knotify-crash.jpg

	This only occurs with quanta. As a long shot, I started knotify from konsole
and just let it run. The next time a knotify error occurred, this was dumped
back to the terminal by knotify:

akode: Guessed format: xiph
KNotify::playTimeout
KNotify::playTimeout

	I haven't a clue what this means, so I thought I would post it and try to
confirm with others before submitting a bug. That also raises another question
-- Where does the bug go? quanta or openSuSE? Seems like it would be openSuSE,
unless it is a problem with quanta. I'm running openSuSE 11.0 x86-64, KDE
3.5.10 "release 33.1". Let me know if you have seen anything like this. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC