List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quanta, aligning, and img links...
From:       Mantia Andras <amantia () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2008-12-19 23:22:35

On Saturday 13 December 2008 10:57:19 pm jean-claude destruel wrote:
> I can't display/preview .php in Quanta 3.5; I have been told it's a
> question of adding a mime-type of .php; but, I have no idea where to go
> to fix it. Do you have any suggestion?

Display the source or the rendered version? For the source, maybe you miss the
php mimetype, although this should not happen on recent distros. See
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/faq.php#binary_warning .
For the preview, you need to run a local webserver, link your project dir to
the webserver's htdocs or your public_html and use a preview prefix that
points to the correct place. For example:
- you project is in /foo/project
- your webserver find the documents in /srv/www/htdocs
- create a link from /foo/project to /srv/www/htdocs/project
- use http://localhost/project as a preview prefix in your Quanta project
settings.

Now when you try to preview "index.php" from the project, it will show
"http://localhost/project/index.php", so you get the processed version.

Andras