List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Able to modify auto-bracketing?
From:       meathive () kinqpinz ! info (meathive)
Date:       2008-11-18 16:52:08

Hi, I'm new to the list. I didn't find this in the archives so I wanted to ask here.

Is there a way of modifying the auto-bracketing feature so that instead of getting \
"()" when typing an open parantheses, I could get "(   )"? The way it is now, when I \
call another function within the parens the auto-bracketing fails unless I manually \
space the existing parens to not touch the cursor, e.g., "function(function()". I'm \
basically looking for a bit of space expansion to do "function( function( function() \
) )".

Thanks for your time! Quanta on.