List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] font tab
From:       "ed throckmorton" <ethrock48 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-10 17:37:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I see on the screen shots on the quanta web site that there is a font tab
next to the style tab. I am using Quanta 3.5.10 (using kde 3.5.10) on
kubuntu 8.o4. I have search the archives and poked around on the app and
also the kubuntu forums and can't find a solution. Any insight would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
ejt