List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] issues with installation
From:       "Crash Override" <itsinthewiki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 2:40:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

To everybody,

Success at last!!!  I got everything installed.  I had to add some
additional libraries as someone pointed out, and after one more restart to
get the proper packages installed, everything went rather smoothly.

There are still a few bugs for me to work out.  I can't seem to find the
programs in my menu, but I have figured out how to launch Quanta and
Kommander from the terminal window.  Aside from these very minor issues, I
am very pleased to finally get this installed.

Everybody who responded (especially big "E") helped me out and kept me
thinking about the process.

Again, thanks to everybody and I look forward to using these programs!!

Talk to you soon,

Karl