List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] hang up on local variables
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-08-01 14:31:40

On Friday 01 August 2008 2:05:38 am papaya Software GmbH - Nils Preuß wrote:
> I have the strange behavior, that quanta becomes pretty slow, about 1-2
> chars every 2-4 seconds are recognized and displayed while typing after i
> insert the "$this->" in my .php files.
> Is there anything that could prevent those lags in the future?
> Nils Preuß

What makes you think anybody else is seeing the same thing? I'm not.

Image you went to the doctor and said "I feel funny, what drugs should I
take?" Software isn't magic either. Diagnostics are the key...

Quanta version?
distribution?
new or original problem?
other information - large files or low system memory?

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module