List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] issues with installation
From:       "Crash Override" <itsinthewiki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-27 3:57:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everybody,

I've been using Mandriva and KDE on one of my machines for a year now and
work full time as a web developer.  I wanted to try and see how web
development will go on a Linux machine.  I did some research and found
Qunata plus came very highly recommended.

I am however, having some issues with my install.

Here's the details:

I'm running KDE 3.5.4 with Mandriva Free Edition 2007.

The program was a tar.bz2 file. I got it unzipped and then did the CD to the
directory:
kdewebdev-3.5.9 and ran the ./configure logged in as SU.

For some reason it won't respond to the "make" command.

This is the error I get:

[root@localhost kdewebdev-3.5.9]# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

I'm guessing for some reason it can't find the makefile?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl