List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Windows Problem
From:       Kyle Skrinak <kyle.skrinak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-02 12:21:12

Darrell Hare wrote:
> I was working on my company's website and I used Quanta to make
> changes to a page. When i uploaded the newly changed html it would
> only work in FireFox and not Windows.
> The website I was working on is haliburtonheightssubdivision.com
> Can anyone check the source and see if you can help me and let me know
> what I screwed up? It's rather urgent.
> Thanks,
> harecanada

Someone here pointed out validation -- which is essential before
checking your code cross-browser. Also you need to know that even
Firefox displays differently between OSs even gecko-based engines, let
alone the horrible wrench that IE throws into the mix. Thus it's always
a good idea to specify target browsers with your client in advance to
keeping your QA to a dull roar.

Finally, Quanta has tidy built-in. Spend the time to learn about using
it. That's time well-invested.