List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta autocompletion
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2008-06-01 3:46:00

On Sunday 01 June 2008 10:15:12 Alejandro Autalan wrote:

> But when I write inside a class that extends Action:
>
> class MyAction extends Action {
>   public function executePrint() {
>     $this->
>   }
> }
>
> And type <CTRL+SPACE>, Nothing happens. I want Quanta show me the
> methods of Action class.
> Is it possible to do this?
>
> I hope you can understand me. Thanks!

I don't believe Quanta will autocomplete for the base class.  I have noticed
it gets confused on some class syntax for auto-completion, but it is not too
bad.  The "extends" syntax was added to php for php5 I believe and I have
noticed Quanta does not fully support some php5  syntax, as the engines were
written before php5 was around.

Hopefully Quanta for kde4 will have better syntax support, as it is built on
the same platform as KDevelop.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer