List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Xdebug & quanta ....
From:       Alexander Yurchik <alexweb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 12:21:38

Hi folks!

I'm opening this discussion again because xdebug still won't work with Quanta.
crashing even on one line script with phpinfo();

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

PHP 5.2.5
Quanta 3.5.9
Xdebug 2.0.3

Andras, please, let me know again how should I compile it to enable full debug
and where to get code. Last time I was also able to run it in kdevelop with
debug, so I think I can provide more detailed info.