List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] css click and view :)
From:       "Niko Sams" <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-06 18:56:34

Hi,

I don't know this particular DW feature and have no idea how this
could be integrated
in the an editor.
Could you provide a screenshot or something that describes this feature?

I can recommend Firebug (see http://getfirebug.com/css.html) where you
can play around
(with live-preview) and tweak the css. Its not saved to disk though -
but for trying out stuff
it is really great.

Niko