List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Deleting Project Files
From:       Jerry <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-28 2:37:38

Borge. . . Well you caught me flat-footed. I didn't actively save any of
the project files. They went wherever Quanta put them. I assume that
they are automatically saved under a Quanta directory which I've tried
searching but haven't found a specific project file list that I felt I
could delete. I went through this a year or so ago, and as I recall I
was directed to follow a path to where the project files were listed and
where I could delete them.