List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Can't set up project
From:       Jerry <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-14 19:44:35

I guess I'm a bozzo but I can't set up a project to get access to the
web sit I manage. All I want to do is use quanta to manage/edit the web
page. I set public_html as the main directory. When I get to the "Insert
site" and I'm the only one doing the editing so I guess I don't really
need a "project" for other inputs. I get to the second screen where
insert the site files, I open "public_html," it attaches to the host
url, so the I get "public_html/public_html. That double file notation
will not load the website files to the Quanta project and I don't see a
way to delete one public_html. What am I doing wrong?