List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Visual Editor problem
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2007-11-25 0:22:22

On Saturday 24 November 2007 19:07:55 Legenda Mrga wrote:
> Hello. I'm using Qunata plus but i have a problem. I can design and program
> only using source editor. But when i save a file and open it in Firefox a
> get only blank page.

that would probably be a question about your source rather than quanta.!.
But show us your code so we can help =D.

> 1. How can i use qunata plus Visual Editor so that i don't need to use
> source editor often?

It's not very useful yet, as far as I'm concerned, work in progress.
But the tools available to manage the source far outpaces those of
competitors ... There's only one useful WYSIWYG editor out there (DW that
is), and the only thing you can use it for, is to set position tags; rather
limiting wouldn't you say?

> 2. What can be my problem?

your source as I mentioned.

--