List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Spell Check?
From:       TJ <linux () tjworld ! net>
Date:       2007-11-13 0:21:34

I found this thread in the archive after having a few issues getting
Quanta 3.5.8 working with Aspell on Ubuntu Gutsy (Gnome).

I had to add the settings below to ~/.kde/share/config and then restart
Quanta for them to take effect.

I now have spell-checking but there's a problem. I'm working with
(X)HTML documents but it checks the tags as well as the content.

I've read that Kate can be configured to ignore tags. There seem to be
one or two ways:

1. using KSpell::checkList() as opposed to KSpell::check()
2. KSpell::SpellerType { Text = 0, HTML, TeX, Nroff };

but I cannot find any documentation on how to configure it, so:

a. Is it possible for Quanta to spell-check only content, not markup
tags?
b. How do I configure it?

Many thanks,

TJ.