List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] New to Quanta
From:       Germán_Lado <germanlado () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-24 8:50:37

Hi all!

    I'm new to Quanta so I'm a bit lost... Does anyone know any website
with information about Quanta? I mean, things like how to use debug for
javascript (AJAX), ph,css; also how to include the documentation or turn
on the automatic auto-completion (I have it with WindowsKey+space)...
that sort of things to start professional developing. I'm trying to
migrate my company's software and I need to understand Quanta better.

Ah, and does quanta has the document auto-ident function? that function
to format all the document to be easily readable.

I'm starting to love it!

Thanks all!