List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Misbehaving auto completion?
From:       Jose Armando W P Jeronymo <jose.armando () stage ! com ! br>
Date:       2007-08-23 0:58:01

I run Quanta+ on a Ubuntu Feisty environment almost exclusively to edit
HTML/PHP scripts. It works very well but there is a small annoyance:
after some time using the auto-completion feature, it begins to try to
complete my code with some Array::... instructions instead of PHP ones
and processing gets quite slow.

I have been trying to understand the cause better and find a solution
without disturbing the community but got nowhere.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jose Armando Jeronymo