List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (no subject)
From:       Peter Ford <pete () justcroft ! com>
Date:       2007-08-09 8:33:54

FYI, Quanta is also the name of a widely-used chemical modelling package
- I guess the OP is grasping at straws. Unfortunately it's ten years
since I last used _that_ Quanta (then in its infancy) so I can't
remember how to do it either :)

Vlad Blanton wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 16:18 -0400, moghaddam@umbi.umd.edu wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>

> Hello
>
>> I would like to set the total charge of my molecule to +2 which I
>> knew how to do it. Just can not figure it out now!
>>

> Umm... you probably want to shoot this email to your school's chem club,
> not the KDE quanta list.  Good luck
>
>> Appreciate your help.
>>

>> Thank you,
>> Sarvin

Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com
Justcroft House, High Street, Staplehurst, Kent   TN12 0AH   United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales: 2297906
Registered office: Stag Gates House, 63/64 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XS