List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta, Gnome and FTP editing
From:       Szymon Kosok <szymon () mwg ! pl>
Date:       2007-07-22 7:52:25

Hello Quanta devs and users.

I've fall in love with Linux again, after two years of seperation, and
want to use Quanta. ;-) I'm using GNOME as my window manager, and the
problem is... When I open file via FTP, then want to save it, Quanta
says that it cannot do that. It's normal behaviour under GNOME?

It's not permission problem on FTP site. Under Windows everything is
allright. There are no error messages on ftp site.