List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (no subject)
From:       Vlad Blanton <vblanton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-18 3:07:01

<snip>

> If anyone can think of an action to handle ies4linux - they could post it to
> the list - and perhaps post to Hot New Stuff...  :-)

Absolutely please do!  I agree with you about just opening the browser.
I found it easiest to open a window in some browser (firefox/konqi, etc)
copy the address into ie and put a Z: in front of the address. Works
fast enough for me.  Messing with the quanta scripts didn't work for me
because of the aforementioned KURL "feature".  trimming is probably the
best way, but I don't really have the skills to do it at the moment :(.

Vlad