List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (no subject)
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-06-04 22:21:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 04 June 2007 17:40:36 xavier mas wrote:
> HI all!
>
>  I am using Quanta + 3.5 for the creation of my web pages but in order to
> check their final aspect  in different browsers I need to configure the
> paths of those but don't know how.
>
> Can anyone help me on that?
>
> Cheers,

These are called by the actions - have a look under Settings->Configure
Actions. By default they call a script to launch the browser on my system it
is under:
/usr/share/apps/quanta/scripts/externalpreview.sh
but you could find it by running a locate: externalpreview.sh

it looks like the script just needs the browser to be in your path and it will
find it... otherwise, you could pass the full path in the Configure Actions
screen, or replace the default actions with what you want to load your
preview.

By the way - the actions you want can be found under "All" and close to the
bottom of that list, "View with $browser" where $browser is the browser you
want

I hope this helps.

--
Andrew Lowe