List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Autocompletion
From:       Sjoerd Westerterp <x22048 () westerterp ! com>
Date:       2007-05-14 11:55:54

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:02:44 +0300 From: Andras Mantia
<amantia@kde.org> Subject: Re: [Quanta] Advanced Autocompletion To:
Quanta users list <quanta@mail.kde.org> Message-ID:
<200705141102.52240.amantia@kde.org> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-2" On Monday 14 May 2007, Sjoerd Westerterp wrote:
> > Hello again.
> > PHP functions in the file currently edited in Quanta+. A great help.
> > Is it possible to go even one step further and make the
> > autocomplete/code insight function aware of definitions in
> > PHP-included/required files? What about files in the current project?
> > The manual is rather short on this topic.

> Variables and functions from the included file should work. Not from
> inclusions from the included files and not for classes AFAIR.

> Andras

> and not files included using a variable...(include($foo.".php");)...
> or files quanta cannot find - basically not specified relative to the
> current file - such as a function in your global includes dir...

> Andrew Lowe

That explains! I rarely used a full path in my includes since the
majority is found via the include path. And several classes are
autoloaded using __autoload().

Thanks a lot for clearing that up!

BTW, It DOES work for classes as well I just discovered. As soon as I
typed '$myobj = new' immediately the suggestion "bar" popped up. (I
defined function foo and class bar in a test include file.
You were right about the files included in included files though, Andras.

You guys are great!