List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Cannot get "--unique" command line option to work
From:       Peter Ford <pete () justcroft ! com>
Date:       2007-05-14 7:54:15

Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Friday 04 May 2007, Peter Ford wrote:
>> As far as I can tell, the --unique is being ignored: a new Quanta IDE
>> is opened whether the option is used or not.
>> So "quanta --unique file.php" opens a second window with "file.php"
>> AND all of the files which were opened the last time the environment
>> was saved, but not the project.
>
> I tested and this works for me.
> The only requirement is that both instances should be started
> with --unique.
> So if you start "quanta foo.php" and "quanta --unique bar.php", you will
> get two windows and this is normal. If for the first one you
> start "quanta --unique foo.php", the second one should reuse the first
> instance.
> Can you test this?

That does work: I can change my menu settings and file associations to include
--unique and everything opens in the existing window.

Thank you Andras :)

Cheers
Pete

--
Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com