List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] My Quanta wishlist...
From:       Peter Ford <pford () justcroft ! com>
Date:       2007-04-26 10:39:51

Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 April 2007 15:00, Peter Ford wrote:
>> SVN integration,
>
> I dont have it working!
> Please have a look at the archive, my message titled:
> 	upload profile svn+http or ksvn+http and "Path"
> How do you manage SVN commit with your Quanta?

I use the KDESVN plug-in to commit to Quanta, independently of the upload to the
web site - that's one of the things I like about Quanta: that the source
repository can be managed independently of the site so I can test code on a
staging system before I commit it to SVN.

I guess what I'm saying is: I can't answer your question. Unfortunately it is
one of the holes in the documentation...

--
Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com