Eric Laffoon wrote: > On Tuesday 17 April 2007 6:42 am, Chris Martin wrote: >> Is there a way to send a command to a konsole plugin window? >> If not, that would be very useful. >> >> Kind of like when you select 'Project Folder', or 'Current File' as the >> input, it opens and runs cd /path >> >> I'd like to append a command after that. >> It would be really useful for Rails development, as a Konsole plugin >> could be set up to launch the rails server (cd /project/path && >> script/server) and one could also launch the Rails console (cd >> /project/path && script/console) >> >> Thanks > Yes, have a look at plugins. You can literrally plug in a real konsole. Also > see Configure::Actions and Project::Event Actions. You can pretty much do > anything you can imagine for automation and interaction with Quanta. So maybe > you have a more specific question? Sorry. I typed that quickly, so maybe I wasn't clear. I just want to run a command in the project folder when the Konsole plugin launches. I do have the Konsole plugin enabled. I've added two more (identical to the Konsole plugin other than Icon and Name). I have the input (from the Add Plugin dialog) on both set to open in the project folder (so it runs 'cd /path/to/project' when opened) I just need them to run an additional command after they change into the project folder. I'll check Configure::Actions and Project::Event Actions in the morning, maybe that will have what I'm looking for. I figured there's already a way to do it, just wasn't sure how. Thanks for your reply, and glad to read that you're doing better these days. -- Chris Martin Web Developer http://chriscodes.com _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta