List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta Docs
From:       Bčr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2007-03-02 13:16:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I am working on some scripts that allow context help in Kate, and wanted to
see if I can re-use parts of Quanta's Documentation handling.

Are there any docs on DCOP methods that handle the docs? Are there any
commanline tools that allow me to search the docs? Is the documentation
something that is available KDE-wide, or is it hardwired into Quanta?

Oh and last question: is the general ML the rigth place to ask such
questions? :)

Bčr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl