List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Installing New Version of Quanta on Mandriva Linux 2006
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-24 10:25:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 24 February 2007, Ayatullah Irhame wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just migrate to linux from win xp. My favorite web development
> is quanta, but i cannot install the newest version on my system. How
> to do that?
>
> Thanks,
> Irham

You probably have to search if there are Mandriva packages for
KDE/Quanta 3.5.6 and install them, or if there aren't, you have to
download and install from source. The documentation about how to do it
can be found on the website as well (check the FAQs, the handbook and
the README file from the downloaded source):
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org .

Andras