List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] preview prefix
From:       "Jeffrey Sabarese" <core5fedora () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-04 17:29:56

in some cases, Quanta will leave the web "preview" files behind after
closing, but not always. my preference would be for Quanta to do a
little "clean up" on close, so that there are no
"preview-filename.php" left behind. currently, it would seem i don't
have it set this way as my folders usually have a "preview-" version
of any file i've previewed in Quanta+.

i'm sure it's just a simple setting in the Quanta configuration
options, but i don't see it. must i manually edit a conf file?

thanks!

--
     Quanta+ Web Development IDE: