List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Documentation: English
From:       Paul Lemmons <paul () lemmons ! name>
Date:       2007-02-02 18:17:06

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
We developers should never write end user documentation. Even when the
audience is other developers. We all suffer from the "It is intuitively
obvious by simple observation" syndrome.&nbsp; There is a completely
different skill set used in writing documentation. Documentation should
be written by those than have the skill to do it. Our role in
documentation is to simply complain about it :)<br>
-------- Original Message&nbsp; --------<br>