List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] merry christmas
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2006-12-22 17:30:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

sorry for cross-posting - but I think this one should be allowed :)
- I want to wish all kde-users a merry christmas and a happy new year.
and special thanks to all developers, namely Ingo, Adrian, Aaron, Jason, Bram,
Allan, Andras, Eric (and all others not mentioned here) who do all the hard
work to provide us this outstanding DE: kde.
cheers
werner