List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quantarc file growing
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-12-05 21:58:52

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 01:02, Andras Mantia wrote:
> It seems that one issue still remained from this bug, and I have plans
> to fix it for 3.5.6 (due to be released somewhere in January).
>
> Andras

I had seen the discussion of this bug on the lists, I just was not sure if you
were still requiring help finding the source of the problem.
I do not use symbolic links any-ware in my paths - and I just use the fish
protocol.
It has only ever happened to me once or twice when I have used Kmenu, logout,
Shut Down the Computer option, without closing Quanta (I wanted KDE to
restore where everything was - including Quanta).

Thanks

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer