List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Word autocompletion
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-11-16 22:21:17

I can confirm on Kubuntu 6.10 (Quanta 3.5.5, KDE 3.5.5) (distro-upgraded - not
clean install) this feature is working fine.  Just make sure that the plugin
Andras has mentioned is ticked.  Also check the plugin settings (same
location mentioned, highlight the plugin and click on configure) make sure
the checkbox "Automatically show completion list" is ticked, and set the
characters to something appropriate (defaults is 3).
You may need to restart Quanta for the plugin settings to come into effect (I
did when I changed the number of characters).

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au