List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Abbreviations
From:       "Filipe de Moraes Paiva" <prof.fmpaiva () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 21:06:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi, I want to use abbreviations but cannot find much written about that in
the manuals. I've defined my abbreviations and want to use then now. How can
I use then ? Is it necessary to have a "space" before the code ? For
instance, I've set:
ĝ ---> &#285
If I type, for instance "ami ĝ" and after "Alt J"  I get "am &#285". But, if
I type "amiĝ"   (without space before ĝ) and after "Alt J", nothing happens.
How can I make abbreviations work without a space before the code ?
Thanks, Filipe

--
Prof. Filipe de Moraes Paiva, prof.fmpaiva@gmail.com , fmpaiva@cbpf.br
Departamento de Física, Colégio Pedro II - Unidade Humaitá II