On Wednesday 18 October 2006 8:48 am, Cloudbase wrote: > Hi folks > > I am a beginner with quanta and webmaster of a site of our soaring club > in Switzerland http://www.sgbiel.ch . I receive a lot of M$-Documents, > specially DOCs and XLS for implementation in this site. I googled a lot, > probably with the wrong keywords :/, but I didn't find real answer for > my questions: > - How can I import tables out of Excel or WORD-docs the easiest way > without the manual correction of all style tags (using CSS)? > - How to import WORD-docs keeping all the

and
, but also here > without all the style tags? How about changing the German "Umlaute" äöü > (no idea how they are called in English). There is an option for this, > but it only helps while writing, it don't work with copy/paste. > > I hope there is minimum one other poor webmaster out in the M$-desert > who has solved these problems already... ;) > > Thanks for all answers! > > Klaus Hi Klaus, This is not the place for general questions about managing a web site. We have a list just for that at kdewebdev.org. The reason is we have too many users who help new users here and off topic posts could easily get out of hand. I suggest you search freshmeat.net for tools. I know they exist. -- Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader http://quanta.kdewebdev.org _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta