List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Congratualtions to Andras!!!
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-12 19:25:36

Hi all,
Andras said it would be okay if I mentioned this so here it is.
Congratulations to Andras and his wife who have just had a beautiful baby
girl, Lilla. She is there long awaited first. And can you believe he is still
here answering emails on the list after he gets back to the hospital?

I know you will want to join me in wishing him the best, and he has to leave
in just over a week for the annual KDE conference. That's dedication. If you
wish to send a gift you can do so via our website and mention in the note
that it is for his baby gift at http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php. I'd probably
not want to see 500 replies here, though a few are nice as it's a special
occasion. Feel free to email him personally. He will already be losing sleep
so it will give him something to do. ;-)
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org