List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta SVN Compile Problems
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-09-04 22:57:05

After following the instructions for downloading and compiling the current SVN
version of Quanta at "http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/faq.php#svn_version",
process is stopped by missing files.

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdewebdev
<snip>
 U   kdewebdev
Checked out revision 580981.
tilleyrw@tilleyrw-desktop:~$ cd kdewebdev/
tilleyrw@tilleyrw-desktop:~/kdewebdev$ make -f Makefile.cvs
make: Makefile.cvs: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `Makefile.cvs'.  Stop.
tilleyrw@tilleyrw-desktop:~/kdewebdev$

How can I fix this?  Many bugs I've found are reported as fixed in the nightly
builds.

Thanks, Bob
--
Others can stop you temporarily, only you can do it permanently.