List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta Slowness Problems Again
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-08-19 13:15:07

After deleting the .kde folder from my /home directory, wiping my hard drive,
and re-installing  Kubuntu 6.06.1 with Quanta the intermittent
editing "response slowness" problems have resurfaced.

I can be editing a line and typing works normally (for the moment).  When I
click on another line of code, either above or below, the cursor will require
about 5 seconds to appear at the click-point.  This is intolerable.

Should I try deleting my .kderc folder so that all defaults are restored?

Thanks, Bob