List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta - saving color settings (where)
From:       Yuri Weseman <weseman () interstroom ! nl>
Date:       2006-08-16 14:44:57

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 15:41, Ivan wrote:
> Quanta is being my main program to edit html and PHP :) I love it! However,
> a thing I always need to re-do when reinstalling it: the color settings of
> text and background items. :/
> There are many of them, its painful to re-edit them. I use a black
> background and vivid colors.
>
> I just wanted to know where to look at in order to save them in a floppy.
> Thanks really :)
>
> Ivan

Try this:

cd ~/.kde/share
cp -R config /tmp
watch -n 1 diff config /tmp/config

Now open Quanta and change something in the color settings. Close Quanta.

See the difference :-)

If you're only interested in the color settings, you'd want to copy
kateschemarc on your floppy . But depending on what you're changing else you
might want to copy quantarc also.
And don't forget ~/.kde/share/apps/quanta if you've got templates or scripts
there.

Regards,

Yuri