List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta Has Become Very Slow to Respond
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-08-06 19:39:37

Quanta has become very slow to respond at times.  Typing a simple word or
sentence can last for minutes at time.  Press a key, wait, wait, wait, it
appears on screen.

I've deleted some files from my project (just in case this helps) and nothing
helps.

Any ideas would help as my insight is now blind,

Bob
--
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.
		-- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy