List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] different web site root
From:       Xavier Brochard <xavier () alternatif ! org>
Date:       2006-07-03 22:22:55

Hi

Le lundi 3 juillet 2006 19:26, Nico Meijer a écrit :
> > Thanks, but how can I setup the project to do that ?
>
> My project doesn't 'know' anything. It's just a bunch of folders. I'm not
> quite sure I'm catching your point here.

I want to use the magic upload of Quanta (menu Project / Send the project).

> > I want only the files in the web root to be uploaded on the server, not
> > the whole project. Templates, .prj file, etc. should stay on my hard
> > drive.
>
> Why? (no pun intended, just an honest question)

I'm working on a big web site, created by another team. The root web contain a
lot of folders and files with confusing names. It's enough.
And also, I store some big files (images, fonts, .doc, etc.)  in the project
root, but there is no need to upload them.