List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Deleting Projects
From:       "Evren Esat OZKAN" <sleytr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-17 11:27:41

I'm just talking about removing a finished project from recent projects menu.

On 5/17/06, Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org> wrote:> On Wednesday 17 May 2006 13:40, \
Evren Esat OZKAN wrote:> > Sites are can be removed in Dreamweaver.> > I think it \
would be good if we can remove a project which isnt> > active (without deleting \
project file)>> I don't get it, if how do you remove and not delete??>> Andras> --> \
Quanta Plus developer - http://quanta.kdewebdev.org> K Desktop Environment - \

Evren Esat Ă–ZKANsleytr@gmail.comsLeytr.net_______________________________________________Quanta \